Fabrics – four qualities to choose from:
- discreet rustic Vogtland linen (L) – country style / country style (fabric blend)
- high-quality damask (E) – smooth surface, somewhat structured (fabric mixture)
- Satin (S) – fine and smooth woven (woven)
- Jacquard – light version (M02) – subtle structuring, smooth, light (fabric mixture)
Due to the subtle coordination of lace and fabric in a light champagne, this tablecloth looks very elegant and decorative. The selection of high-quality fabrics from German production are each convincing through their look and feel. Together with our elegant lace, we guarantee you a brilliant table culture again and again, even after frequent washing.
You get the hand-made tablecloth series with the beautiful edge made of Plauen lace ® in numerous sizes and five fabric variants! In addition, middle ceilings with integrated center are available.
Please order deviating measurements by phone at 03741-222554!
Size: 40 cm round
Embroidery: embroidered lace, 11 cm wide
Material tip: 100% polyester
Care: easy care and low ironing, machine wash up to 40 ° C (use washing net!)
Plauener Spitze ® – German premium quality since 1897
- Design, embroidery and confection are created 100% from a single source in our Plauen house in compliance with the highest quality criteria
- Our filigree products are elaborately handcrafted according to your selection (size, variant, fabric) and order entry
- We only use quality fabrics from German manufacturers (origin: Swabian Alb, Upper Franconia, Vogtland / Saxony)
- And our embroidery threads come exclusively from Germany, Austria or Switzerland