Design Geneva with two-tone, matt and glossy edge – square sizes
You get the hand-made tablecloth series with the beautiful edge made of Plauen lace ® in numerous sizes and five fabric variants!
Fabrics – five qualities to choose from:
- discreet rustic Vogtland linen (L) – country style / country style (fabric mix: 85% acrylic, 15% linen) – easy care, color: linen
- AL = linen look (100% acrylic) – easy care, color: cream
- high quality damask (E) – smooth surface, somewhat structured (fabric mixture: 45% cotton, 55% polyester) – easy care, color: champagne
- Jacquard – light version (M02) – subtle structuring, smooth, light (100% polyester) – easy care, color: champagne
- Satin (S) – smooth surface (100% polyester) – easy care, color: apricot
The beautiful tip of the edge captivates with the use of matt and glossy elements. The subtle match of lace and fabric in a light champagne makes your ambience look classy and decorative. The selection of high-quality fabrics from German production impress with their look and feel. Together with our elegant lace, we guarantee you a brilliant table culture again and again, even after frequent washing.
Please call 770 355-9181 if have any questions or need additional details about other sizes and measurements.
Size: 170 x 275 cm square
Embroidery: embroidered lace, 10 cm wide
Color: champagne, matt and glossy
Material tip: 100% polyester
Care: easy care and low iron, machine wash up to 40 ° C (use washing net!)
Plauener Spitze ® – German premium quality since 1897
- Design, embroidery and confection are created 100% from a single source in our Plauen house in compliance with the highest quality criteria
- Our filigree products are elaborately handcrafted according to your selection (size, variant, fabric) and order entry
- We only use quality fabrics from German manufacturers (origin: Swabian Alb, Upper Franconia, Vogtland / Saxony)
- And our embroidery threads come exclusively from Germany, Austria or Switzerland